- Custom orders are not eligible for returns
- Used products are not eligible for returns unless the item is defective (check warranty policy below)
- No return requests will be accepted after the 30 days return period. Day 1 of 30 begins when the item is delivered. Returns must be postmarked and dropped off with the shipping carrier within 5 business days of receiving proper return authorization from XPH.
- Returned products must be brand new, without any install marks, with all the original hardware and packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee + 5% merchant fee will be applied on approved returns. The customer is responsible for covering original and return shipping fees
- All warranty claims are handled by XPH with the manufacturer directly. Original manufacturer warranty policy is applicable to items purchased on x-ph.com
- The customer must provide pictures and/or explanation of the defect
- The manufacturer makes the final decision on warranty claims
- The customer has the option to send the item back for testing. If it's found to be defective, Extreme Power House will reimburse the customer for the price paid for the item and any shipping fees
- If the item is not defective, the customer is responsible for covering the cost of return shipping
- If you used a credit/debit card or PayPal to place an order and decide to cancel or return your order for any reason, the 5% merchant fee may not be refunded, at Extreme Power House's discretion.
- Some manufacturers can take up to 7 business days to ship out orders.
- If your order takes more than 7 business days to ship, you will not be charged a 5% fee for cancelling unless the brand of the item is listed as a custom-built brand within our terms and conditions, or unless the ETA or average lead time is visible on the product page at the time of ordering and you are cancelling outside of that ETA/lead time.
Please fill out the form below to the best of your ability. As stated above and on our checkout page, original manufacturer warranty applies to items purchased through us. Depending on the details of your case, and depending on manufacturer policy, your return or exchange request may be escalated to a warranty claim by our team.